Monday, October 5, 2009

Nicholas' blankets

My mom made Nicholas a blanket that he loves. One side is minkee and the other satin. I love this blanket too. Something about the different textures on each side, and both textures being pleasing to the touch.


I found some similar fabric while shopping with my mom, and I decided I wanted to try and make one too. I started, taking pictures as I was going, with the intentions of doing a tutorial, but halfway through decided I just wanted to finish the blanket and ditched the pictures. If I do another blanket, I'll post a tutorial.


I thought my hang-up would be the corners, but they really weren't hard.


He loves to pull the blankets over his head and play Peek-a-boo with them.




I was curious to know whether he would prefer one blanket over the other or one color over the other. I'm glad he doesn't. He's perfectly happy with either....or preferably both.

No comments:

Post a Comment